85150-02260 Fits Toyota Corolla Windshield Wiper Linkage From China Supplier
Detailed Product Description
· - Stock parts direct replacement.
· - 100% test before shipment.
· - The key parts including chip from top supplier.
· - Mounting style: Threaded-in.
· - Accept urgent order.
· - Develop other special and new type of auto spare parts according to the customers design drawings,samples and specifications
1) Remove the Windshield Wiper Arm Nut Covers.
2) Remove the Windshield Wiper arm Nut.
3) Remove the wiper arms, If the arms do not come off easy there is a specialty tool available designed to pull the wiper arm off.
4) Remove the Air inlet grille panel (Cowl Panel) by removing the
push-pin fasteners and then lifting up and disconnecting the wiper
5) Disconnect the wiring connector from the windshield wiper motor.
6) Remove the bolts that attach the whole wiper transmission/motor assembly to the car. Remove the whole assembly (Wiper Motor and Transmission Linkage) From the vehicle.
7) Remove the Wiper Motor Crank Arm Nut. (The nut which comes out of the center of the wiper motor) and remove the crank arm from the motor.
8 ) Remove the bolts which attach the wiper motor to the transmission/linkage assembly and remove wiper motor from the assembly. 9) Install the wiper motor onto the new transmission/linkage assembly. Install the crank-arm and crank-arm nut.
10) Reverse removal instructions to install the assembly and cowl panel back into the vehicle.
11) Reinstall Wiper blade arms, be sure that the wiper motor is in full park position (where they sit when the wiper switch is off), align the wiper arms and tighten the wiper arm retaining nut.