|Place of Origin:||Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||No MOQ.|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
· - Stock parts direct replacement.
· - 100% test before shipment.
· - The key parts including chip from top supplier.
· - Mounting style: Threaded-in.
· - Accept urgent order.
6. If vibration is felt as a result of this test, the stepper motor can be considered to be normal.
The location of the idle air control motor-3.0L and 3.5L engines
Test the idle air control motor for vibration when the harness is connected to it-3.0L and 3.5L engines
Use Mitsubishi tool MD998463 to test the idle air control motor-3.0L and 3.5L engines
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
To remove the idle air control motor, the throttle body must first be removed from the intake manifold plenum. Once the throttle body has been removed, the stepper motor unbolts from the it. Label any hoses or cables removed and save the bolts and nuts for re-installation. Attach the new stepper motor to the throttle body. Tighten to 8-10 ft. lbs. (12-14 Nm). Install any parts removed for access to the throttle body.
Contact Person: Mr. Alimis
Tel: +86 18958811986